Hello, please select your language

Hola, por favor, inicia sesión aquí

¿Todavía no eres miembro?
y descubre un nuevo, mejorado y reconocido English Live.

Close

01-800-236-1000

Bienvenido a "Casual Corner"
Hang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Categoría:Lifestyle
Idioma: English
Miembros: 2061
Oficiales: samantha (Administrator)

¿Seguro que quieres dejar este grupo?

¿Seguro que quieres eliminar este tema something is confussing me ?
Por TTedy11 el 10/03/2016 07:42:38 a.m.
something is confussing me

It has been more than 2.5 years since I came to college, and I'll gratuate in less than 2.5 years. I am a medical student who usually is considered to be a doctor in the future even if I can't promise I will be.

I always admire some people around me especially those who are good at studying and get good grades in the exams. I want to go aboard to study further, however , I can't get high scores so I don't believe I h***e the chance to accomplish it although I really study hard, which has been bothering me.

I want to do something to make myself better.

Por AAlice5790 el 15/03/2016 03:16:44 a.m.
RE: something is confussing me
when you want to improve ,you should be confident in yourself.Then you can get some skills to get ready for your great ambition.if graduating ,you will face many challenges.So if going on,be stronger from then on,in knowledge and in the abilities to adjust to the future. my E-mail is: jiaojiao2013@live.com.welcome to contact!

Oferta Premium
Aprende inglés online - resultados garantizadosÚnete a la escuela online más grande del mundo y disfruta de una comodidad total. Sigues las clases de conversación en grupos reducidos y con profesor nativo. Las clases en directo empiezan a todas las horas del día.
Grupos relacionados
Love Letters
LifestyleA corner of the web where you can chat about cu...
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!