Hello, please select your language

Hola, por favor, inicia sesión aquí

¿Todavía no eres miembro?
y descubre un nuevo, mejorado y reconocido English Live.

Close

01-800-236-1000

Bienvenido a "I Love Brazil"
A place where Brazilians everywhere can come together and chat about anything!
Categoría:Regional
Idioma: Portugese
Miembros: 3855
Oficiales: samantha (Administrator)

¿Seguro que quieres dejar este grupo?

¿Seguro que quieres eliminar este tema Come to me?
Por Cpessato1 el 13/01/2016 12:01:15 p.m.
Come to me

JESUS said:

Por SAraujoSilva3 el 13/01/2016 01:26:55 p.m.
RE: Come to me
He also says: I am the way the truth and the life
Por anonymous el 28/01/2016 05:43:38 a.m.
RE: RE: Come to me
In wich version of the Bible? and if jeus said that! so why there are more than 3 versions of bible , i think that it is time to searsh thetruth and to learn more about our messenger jesus , jesus is our messenger he advice his people and he teach them to believe in the great god and to respect his rules...
Por Cpessato1 el 16/02/2016 06:14:34 a.m.
RE: RE: RE: Come to me

Hello, selim y a vuz!

Biblical version refers to translation but do not alter the meaning of the text.

The Bible is one.
About the corrupted Bible: No one knows, no one saw. No proof. Muhammed didn’t know.  

The Quran says that the Bible was inspired.

If anyone can change the words of Allah who changed the Bible?The Qur'an says that Bible is inspired. Coran 5, 47

Mohammed is telling people to go to this book and this book is inspired.

So, there are only 2 possibilities:

1. If the bible is inspired Mohammed is a false prophet

2. If the bible is not inspire Mohammed is telling the people to go to a false book.

Coran 18:27  33,38 - immutable words, if no one can change the words of Alah who changed the Bible?

I’d like you read this. Please:

Sura 5.43 ; 5.44 ; 5.46 ; 5.47 ; 5.68 ; 4,136 ; 10,91  

1. The Qur'an states already in the 7th century that Christian Jewish scriptures are authentic and immutable, without error, complete, they are the Word of God and emanate from it.

2- The Quran shows that Muhammad disowned whatever the argument that the Bible was corrupted or tampered, and by the way, he refutes such thinking.

3- Since the Qur'an and Muhammad say the Bible is relentless, no one can change it, so to say that it has been tampered, corrupted or perverted, would be tantamount to saying that Allah and his prophet lied.

Therefore, the Qur'an itself refutes Islam and his idea of ​​the biblical corruption made by Christians and Jews.

Moreover, it is a well-known fact and even recognized by Islamic scholars that several changes were made in the Qur'an while very few were made in the Bible.

While the biblical changes refer to translation but do not alter the meaning of the text, as the Qur'an however Ali Dashti explains that one of Mao¬mé followers, Abdollah Sarh, made many suggestions to the prophet on how to improve the Koran refraseando, adding or taking something from him, he hints that Muhammad followed.

If the Quran were really write by God, would not need to improve their language and their concepts and could not be changed.

Be blessed!

Por anonymous el 23/02/2016 02:57:15 a.m.
Re: RE: RE: RE: Come to me

1-THE BIBLE : is inspired right! and MOHAMMAD is the true prophet and the proof is the sentence of jesus, when he said on the holy CURAN:

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic. "surah as-saf 61:6"

2-About the CURAN: who changed the bible is the jews and the romain.

I am really want to know how do you trust the jews if you know that is them who killed jesus " that's in your believe of corse!" but in the reality jesus never died and he is alive on the sky , he will come back again on the earth to s***e us from the ANTICHRIST .

And about your question of the differents versions of the holly CURAN ,i h***e read  those versions :

FIRST : SURAH 5.43:

But how is it that they come to you for judgement while they h***e the Torah, in which is the judgement of Allah ? Then they turn away, [even] after that; but those are not [in fact] believers.

CHRISTYNA or "clarice"  are you sure that you understood the meaning of this surah ?! it is very clear

THEN : SURAH 5.44:

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah , and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers

CLARICE , read the last 9 words , and you will understand that ALLAH finished his dialogue by

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers

SURAH 5.46: and 5.47 ...5.48: it is the same meaning that

And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We g***e him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

And We h***e revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would h***e made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

SURAH :5.68:

Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.

CLARICE understand the meaning before to talk

SURAH : 4.136: it is a good proof for you CLARICE :)

O you who h***e believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.

SURAH: 10.91: i would like to show you the three surahs from 10.90 to 10.92

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."

Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?

So today We will s***e you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

this is the story about  Pharaoh

in the last

i want to tell you that ALI DASHTI is never been a represetated and never been a leader of islam i dont know from where did you got this name!

i would like for you and for all people to open mind , and to study islam before to judge us , and never listen any one , search and search you will arive the truth

Por anonymous el 23/02/2016 03:03:29 a.m.
RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Come to me
christina islam is come to all people , we h***e same great god and all the prophets come with the same message " to believe the one great god ALLAH"

Oferta Premium
Aprende inglés online - resultados garantizadosÚnete a la escuela online más grande del mundo y disfruta de una comodidad total. Sigues las clases de conversación en grupos reducidos y con profesor nativo. Las clases en directo empiezan a todas las horas del día.