Hello, please select your language

Hola, por favor, inicia sesión aquí

¿Todavía no eres miembro?
y descubre un nuevo, mejorado y reconocido English Live.

Close

01-800-236-1000

Bienvenido a "Movie Reviews and Trailers"
Hot movie reviews and trailers. Join in the conversation about what's new in cinema. Share your thoughts on your favorite movies and even the ones you hate!
Categoría:Entertainment
Idioma: English
Miembros: 5409
Oficiales: Larissa (Administrator)

¿Seguro que quieres dejar este grupo?

¿Seguro que quieres eliminar este tema Film “Jurassic World” impressions?
Por yzhaoc933 el 03/07/2015 10:36:42 a.m.
Film “Jurassic World” impressions
Last Sunday, I watched “Jurassic World” with my friend. The highlight of this film lies in the special-effects, which is the only thing worth watching I think. Especially in the end, three dinosaurs’ fight is very exciting. The movie story is one of traditional American heroism movies, within has a powerful superhero (Owen), a beautiful lady (Clare), and some unstable people. In the start of the movie, I have known that the dinosaurs will ran out and slaughter. Difference is the final fight which is dinosaurs to people or between dinosaurs. I still look forward to the next film. I think that new dinosaurs will be created by the med doctor, and be used in human War by a radical officer. The doomed hero will resolve contradictions and heroine always beautiful and even running in high heels. Ha ha! If without the other tyrannosaurus, who will help people? If there are a velociraptor army, how to survive then destroy them? May be dinosaurs fight to dinosaurs is not the good choice anymore, I think control the leader(no matter human, machine or animal) is a right way. Above just is my guess. And I expect the two brothers will be the leading characters in the next film. In which, a brave elder brother and his technical younger brother will change the world. It’s all my imagine. I like science fiction movie.
Por WWANGc158 el 04/07/2015 01:06:31 a.m.
RE: Film “Jurassic World” impressions
me too
Por yzhaoc933 el 04/07/2015 01:26:28 a.m.
RE: RE: Film “Jurassic World” impressions
Have you seen the film?
Por CTandri1 el 10/07/2015 02:54:23 a.m.
RE: Film “Jurassic World” impressions
me too... I watched Jurassic World in 4D. And it was very stressful and definitely really exciting.
Por JGOMEZMARQUEZ3 el 03/08/2015 03:18:20 p.m.
RE: RE: Film “Jurassic World” impressions
I think, the best experience to watch that movie is 4D

Oferta Premium
Aprende inglés online - resultados garantizadosÚnete a la escuela online más grande del mundo y disfruta de una comodidad total. Sigues las clases de conversación en grupos reducidos y con profesor nativo. Las clases en directo empiezan a todas las horas del día.
Grupos relacionados
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...